Achille Italian LED Mirrored Bathroom Shaving Cabinet
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
4 Payments of $213.75
Style now, pay later
Our beautiful new Achille Italian LED Mirrored Bathroom Shaving Cabinet features an internal power point and sensor switcher. This cabinet includes internal daylight LEDs, which make this cabinet perfect for make-up application, grooming and shaving while providing ample storage space with three adjustable glass shelves. Mirrored soft-close door make this cabinet a centrepiece in any bathroom!!
For times when the main light is not necessary such as those cold winter mornings when you’re still only half awake these illuminated bathroom cabinets allow you to delicately illuminate your bathroom.
- DESIGNED IN ITALY
- Size: 50cm x 12.5m x 70cm
- Made of Anodized Aluminum
- Copper free glass
- Built-in power point, touch-free sensor switchers (RHS) and LED lights, 8W, 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Includes 2 adjustable glass shelves
- Motion sensor at the bottom controls external LED light on/ off
- Internal & External mirrors
- Soft Close swing easy to adjust hinges
- Door features frameless double sided mirrors
- Metal handles- no more fingerprints!
- 1 Internal Top LED lights & 1 External Bottom LED Lights
- Minimum distance to the wall from the sensor should be 30 cm
- Tested - IP44 Rating, SAA approved
- Certified with AU/NZ Standards/Certified with European Standards
- Soft Close/Easy Clean/Easy Install
- Shipping: Australia-wide
HANGING YOUR WALL ART OR MIRROR
Do NOT hang wall art or mirror by picture wire or chain
Hang by the two strap hangers directly onto adequate hooks securely fixed to the wall.
We would strongly advise contacting a professional mirrors, art and picture hanger to install your mirror or wall art with the correct fixtures for your specific wall type.
If you need professional installing service in Sydney, Mirror City can help.
CARING FOR YOUR MIRROR
Never hang a mirror or wall art on a damp wall as the backboard will distort and possibly also cause damage to the frame and mirror itself.
To clean this product, wipe the mirror or glass surface with a cloth dampened in water then buff the mirror or glass surface dry with a second lint-free cloth. Lightly dust the frame as necessary. Do not spray any liquids directly onto the mirror, glass or frame surface. Do not use any liquid cleaners that contain corrosive chemicals such as ammonia, products like Windex, or acids such as vinegar.
Do not allow any liquids to come into contact with the mirror or frame.
This product may be adversely affected by high humidity areas.
This item is currently on display right now. Please note that item on display may not be the exact size you after, however it can give you an idea of how this product looks and can give you good indication of quality and finish.
Unfortunately, we don't have this item on display. However, this item is available to purchase online. If, after receiving the item, you don't like it, please refer to our terms and condition for return policy . But we know you will love it.