Elsa Large Silver Beaded Wall Mirror
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
4 Payments of $97.25
Style now, pay later
The numerous sizes of Elsa wall mirror are created to suit your preferences and also offer you a wide range of uses. These include a large one for your living wall, a medium-sized on the dining room wall and a much larger one for the bedroom wall where you will be able to make use of its wide reflective surface. What is so stunning about Elsa wall mirror is the frame features.
It comes with incredible side panels that are mirrored with silvery beads spanning all over the frame both inside and outside. The center mirror is bevelled to create a lavish look which makes the mirror much more impressive. The mirror is designed to fit a posh home and give it a classy feel. You can have it hanged horizontally or vertically to different suite locations of your home and reflect the morning sun once it hits its clear reflecting surface.
- Silver champagne coloured beading strips with a streaked champagne edge
- Mirror is bevelled
- Mounting Method: Metal Hangers
- Mirror Edge: Bevelled
- Orientation: Landscape or Portrait
- Colour: Silver
- Available in different sizes:
- 50cm x 4.5cm D x 140cm, centre mirror size: 35cm x 125cm
- 55 x 160 cm Cheval (with stand)
- 60cm x 4.5cm D x 75cm, centre mirror size: 45cm x 60cm
- 70cm x 4.5cm D x 100cm, centre mirror size: 55cm x 85cm, weight: 11 kgs
- 80cm x 4.5cm D x 140cm, centre mirror size: 60cm x 120cm, weight: 16 kgs
- 80cm x 5cm D x 170cm, centre mirror size: 56cm x 144cm, weight: 21 kgs
- 90cm x 4.5cm D x 120cm, centre mirror size: 70cm x 100cm, weight: 15 kgs
- 110 x 140 cm
- 110cm x 5cm D x 200cm, centre mirror size: 86cm x 176cm, weight: 30 kgs
- 120cm x 5cm D x 170cm, centre mirror size: 96cm x 144cm, weight: 26 kgs
- SD Mirror Quality
- Shipping: Australia-wide
- Check Elsa Premium
HANGING YOUR WALL ART OR MIRROR
Do NOT hang wall art or mirror by picture wire or chain
Hang by the two strap hangers directly onto adequate hooks securely fixed to the wall.
We would strongly advise contacting a professional mirrors, art and picture hanger to install your mirror or wall art with the correct fixtures for your specific wall type.
If you need professional installing service in Sydney, Mirror City can help.
CARING FOR YOUR MIRROR
Never hang a mirror or wall art on a damp wall as the backboard will distort and possibly also cause damage to the frame and mirror itself.
To clean this product, wipe the mirror or glass surface with a cloth dampened in water then buff the mirror or glass surface dry with a second lint-free cloth. Lightly dust the frame as necessary. Do not spray any liquids directly onto the mirror, glass or frame surface. Do not use any liquid cleaners that contain corrosive chemicals such as ammonia, products like Windex, or acids such as vinegar.
Do not allow any liquids to come into contact with the mirror or frame.
This product may be adversely affected by high humidity areas.
This item is currently on display right now. please note that item on display may not be the exact size you after, however it can give you an idea of how this product looks and can give you good indication of quality and finish.
Unfortunately , we don't have this item on display. However, this item is available to purchase online. If, after receiving the item, you don't like it, please refer to our terms and condition for return policy . But we know you will love it.